GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Info - Soldier Front EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Info - Soldier Front EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Info - Soldier Front EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Info - Soldier Front EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Info - Soldier Front Vote_lcap1Info - Soldier Front Voting_bar1Info - Soldier Front Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Info - Soldier Front Vote_lcap1Info - Soldier Front Voting_bar1Info - Soldier Front Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Info - Soldier Front

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanakanator

Tanakanator

Info - Soldier Front Empty
PostSubject: Info - Soldier Front   Info - Soldier Front EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

For those of you who wants to know what Soldier Front is, it is a free online game which is a 1st or 3rd person shooter. Soldier Front is, like Combat Arms and Counter Strike, a place where shooting is the name of the game. Soldier Front, unlike most games is very addictive for the game play is much more exhilarating than other online shooters. Games such as Call of Duty, Halo, and Warrock, which contains rockets and vehicles, does not require a high skill level in shooting, however in games such as Soldier Front, players are only accessible of guns. Players play against each other with the skills of hand eye coordination and reaction time. The game is divided into two main types of people, Sprayers and Snipers. Sprayers are just as they sound, they are rifle, sub machine gun, and machine gun users. Snipers however uses scoped rifles which fires one round at a time. Sprayers are recommended for new users but the time to master the weapon is endless. Sniping is a challenging gun to use for sprayers are highly capable of taking out a mediocre sniper. Sniping is a very fun way of killing the enemy yet at the same time quite intense. Becoming the best of the best is inevitable for there are always better people in the game. If you are interested in this game, then I have a challenge for you! I challenge you to play this game and become the best you can be as well as having fun! Play Soldier Front and make sure that when you play, tryout for the clan vanE! GO VANE!!!!
Back to top Go down

Info - Soldier Front
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzLife :: The GamerzLife Forums :: ijji Games :: Soldier Front-
Jump to: