GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Vote_lcap1R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Voting_bar1R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Vote_lcap1R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Voting_bar1R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanakanator

Tanakanator

R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Empty
PostSubject: R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI   R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 am

R4 DS Cards are by far the most affordable type of gaming for the Nintendo DS. Unfortunately, several stores in America has been banned from game stores due to illegal gaming. One is still capable of ordering the game card online for 10 to 40 dollars and maybe even cheaper depending on how big you want your SD memory to be. R4 and other game cards such as the M3 and N5 are very convenient especially since downloading roms for games off of the internet are free. R4 has made game cards for the Nintendo DS but unfortunately when the DSI came out R4s did not work on the system. However, R4 and other game cards were able to make new game cards to work for the DSI. Pirated game cards do not only get you free Nintendo DS games, but getting the correct downloads and roms will enable you to play GBA (Game Boy Advance) and GBC (Game Boy Color) games. To download games onto your game card, you insert your SD card into your computer using an adapter, then you download a file converter such as WinRAR. You then open your internet browser and search the game you want and after the name of your game, type in rom or game download, ie: Pokemon Diamond rom, Pokemon Diamond game download. I hope the information in this post is helpful and I hope you enjoy your game!
Back to top Go down
Datzmark
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner
Datzmark

PostSubject: Re: R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI   R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 am

Imma get one soon lol. Thanks for the info. Aha dude. Lets recruit members
Ya?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerzlife.com
Resistance

PostSubject: Re: R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI   R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Nice information there, a friend of mine has one, and we're in Australia, idk if they still sell them here ;o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI   R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI Empty

Back to top Go down

R4 and Other Gaming Cards for Nintendo DS and DSI
Page 1 of 1