GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Runescape bot detction system. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Runescape bot detction system. Vote_lcap1Runescape bot detction system. Voting_bar1Runescape bot detction system. Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Runescape bot detction system. Vote_lcap1Runescape bot detction system. Voting_bar1Runescape bot detction system. Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Runescape bot detction system.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingddh2

Runescape bot detction system. Empty
PostSubject: Runescape bot detction system.   Runescape bot detction system. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 am

Well i know many of you bot on runescape using runescpae bot. Well runescape came out with a new system to detect bots being used and over a 100k accs have been banned so far, Therefore many people feel you cant bot anymore that is wrong. You still can bot just not as long you should only bot a few hours at a time so you have less of a chance to get banned.(Even before you could get banned)You should also find a good anti ban for rsbot befor botting. So you still can bot just not as long i would start botting like 45mins then an hour an hour and a half two hours then stay at that time for awhile then you could try to bot longer depending how good your anti ban is, You should never bot on a good acc you dont want to lose just incase. Goodluck botting and have fun, get some nice stats.

~king~
Back to top Go down
Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Runescape bot detction system.   Runescape bot detction system. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 am

Tbh, Jagex is seriously failing. 90% of most people bot. And if everyone is banned, who's going to play?
Back to top Go down
kingddh2

PostSubject: Re: Runescape bot detction system.   Runescape bot detction system. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 am

I know but, fagex wants it to be fair. Like was it fair when people were luring and agex did nothing, was it fair when people scammed all the time jagex did nothing. Everyone just wants old runescape back. If only we could make an exact replica of old runescape lol we would have thousands of players =\, With normal pking, No trade limit, Aloud to cuss,. Miss the good ol days. Like i remem when me and dylan first met we were both around level 23 and he just loved magic, So i would buy nhim runes and give him money so he could train magic, Now it was the other way around i always ask him for everything and its not fair to him. I even remember heh when io got hacked and i didnt know how to get my guy back gave dylan my moms card number! and he didnt take a thing he got my guy back and we played together some more,he always knew how to make cash and always helped me out, i rmem when i lost his dds and had to get him one back lol good times, now all i do is beg him for stuff and now that i notice this i feel really bad but i cant change whats happened now cant even talk to him so bye dylan misss you after about 5 years we knmow each other now i gotta say bye lol, BYE DYLAN =\ no go pwease. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Runescape bot detction system.   Runescape bot detction system. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 am

I loved the good ol' days. I admit some things may be better but I hate the graphics tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape bot detction system.   Runescape bot detction system. Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape bot detction system.
Page 1 of 1