GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
What is diablo? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
What is diablo? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
What is diablo? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
What is diablo? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
What is diablo? Vote_lcap1What is diablo? Voting_bar1What is diablo? Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

What is diablo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingddh2

What is diablo? Empty
PostSubject: What is diablo?   What is diablo? EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Diablo is a Rpg (role playing game). You can be many people from warriors to barbarians paladin ect. You get tons more with the exspansion pack so I would try and buy it ^^ for about 10$ more. It is able to acces the internet and play online with other people making it fun for you and friends to play. There are three diffrent difficulty level's easy normal and nightmare (somthing like that havent play in a year or so). They are supposidly making a diablo 3 I have only played 1 and 2 I do not know if they have made it yet. You can become 1- lvl 99 on diablo and get mystic sets to get better bonuses the more of the set you have the better bonus you get. It is a very fun game and difficult to beat so have fun Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Drakren

What is diablo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is diablo?   What is diablo? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Much much more to Diablo, but I guess thats a nice 'very small' summary.
Back to top Go down
kingddh2

What is diablo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is diablo?   What is diablo? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

You can post mroe than... I'm not a diablo freak havent played in like a year so sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is diablo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is diablo?   What is diablo? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is diablo?
Page 1 of 1