GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Please Help out Community! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Please Help out Community! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Please Help out Community! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Please Help out Community! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Please Help out Community! Vote_lcap1Please Help out Community! Voting_bar1Please Help out Community! Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Please Help out Community! Vote_lcap1Please Help out Community! Voting_bar1Please Help out Community! Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Please Help out Community!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Datzmark
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner
Datzmark

Please Help out Community! Empty
PostSubject: Please Help out Community!   Please Help out Community! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:44 pm

So you are interested in donating to GamerzLife? Here is a little bit of information.

All money that is donated goes right back into expanding the server. Whether it is to purchase a domain name, buy new hardware for the server, or help out with the internet bill; you can be sure any and all donations are well appreciated.

Unfortunately, we've had to impose a minimum donation threshold for users to receive benefits. We've had a number of users only donate pennies (which really doesn't help us). So, we do not give out donator benefits unless a donation of $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $50, $100+ or More is made.

Donator Benefits

* You will receive the Donator forum rank.
* You will get access to the Dontor's Lodge on the forums.
* You will also recieve other benefits. Not worth mentioning. Until Later. *After
Donations*

Important Notice
None of these ranks or benefits are guaranteed. If you make a donation, we do not owe you anything. Donations are here, strictly, to help the server grow and prosper. This is not a purchase!

Also, please don't use your parents' credit cards without their permission first.

How to Donate
All donations are done through PayPal. Click the link below to donate! Before you donate, you should message an Owner with the email address and the amount of money you are going to donate. This will ensure that you get your Donator ranks.

After You Donate
Right before, or right after you send your donation, PM me on the forums with the PayPal email address you used to make the transaction, and the exact amount of money you will/have donated. If you do not do this, you will not receive any benefits. Note, it could take a day or so to be confirmed, please don't expect it to be instantaneous. We will do our best to respond quickly.

DONT FORGET TO PM *Datzmark*
With information! I will Respond ASAP active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerzlife.com

Please Help out Community!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzLife :: The GamerzLife Forums :: Misc. :: VIP and Donations-
Jump to: