GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Vote_lcap1Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Voting_bar1Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Vote_lcap1Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Voting_bar1Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
odosama01

odosama01

Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...   Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Hey all u RPG fans out there, i'd like to introduce u to Tales of Vesparia if u alrdy havent seen it. That game is LONG AS HELL!!! Ur first time thru may take u over 40 hours! So, dont try to go for the speed run achievement (beat the game in 15 hours or less) u most likely wont get it unless some1 is doing it for u. I recommend u beat the game with dice / blue dice equipped at all times so u can get ur grade up. To check how much u hav, u can go to Nam Cobanda Island (i think thats how its spelled) and go to the gymnasium. In there, go to the chip counter and ask to trade grade for chips, but dont grade is very, VERY important becuz u need to use the grade shop effectively. U can check how much u hav there. I recommend u get over 5,000 grade so u can get everything u want. Things that are helpful are keeping all ur money, skills, artes and items, making ur item capacity 99, doubling ur exp, increasing ur hp and mp rate, and yea...thats about wut u need to insure ur achievement.
Back to top Go down
j u s t i n

j u s t i n

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...   Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 am

wow way to go i seen a friend playing that and i seen that achievement and i was like dang that game must me long as hell lol
Back to top Go down
odosama01

odosama01

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...   Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 pm

yea, the last achievement, Vesperia Master, is sooo hard to get. it will most likely take u a minimum of 3 completions thru the campaign (so at least 100 hours) to get it.
Back to top Go down
j u s t i n

j u s t i n

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...   Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am

lol damn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...   Tales of Vesparia can take u a while... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzLife :: The GamerzLife Forums :: Other Games :: Microsoft :: Microsoft XBOX 360-
Jump to: