GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Rohan Gaming Quality Vote_lcap1Rohan Gaming Quality Voting_bar1Rohan Gaming Quality Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Rohan Gaming Quality Vote_lcap1Rohan Gaming Quality Voting_bar1Rohan Gaming Quality Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Rohan Gaming Quality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanakanator

Tanakanator

Rohan Gaming Quality Empty
PostSubject: Rohan Gaming Quality   Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Hey! Rohan is a pretty good online game. Odosama is supposed to put some posts up but after a while, Rohan isn't that great unless other people join.
Back to top Go down
odosama01

odosama01

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Gaming Quality   Rohan Gaming Quality EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 am

Yeah...Well, that's not helping promote the game, but all in all, the game is boring. Mainly it is about grinding. Then when you're lvl 30+, the guild KingOfBattle will pk you until you get really pissed. But the damage of some characters (my favorite: Agi Dhan) is very, very satisfying. The graphics are good, but it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
odosama01

odosama01

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Gaming Quality   Rohan Gaming Quality EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

WAHAHA!!! KingOfBattle is GONE! Now its ANYONE'S game!!! Go play rohan now. Not many ppl out there to kill u, there r soo many builds u can do. They now hav a new character class: the Giants. They dual wield swords, or use spears? i think... They're like berzerkers; they deal loads of dmg but at the cost of their hp. Pretty good class tho. They hav skills that up hp, atk, and atk speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rohan Gaming Quality   Rohan Gaming Quality Empty

Back to top Go down

Rohan Gaming Quality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzLife :: The GamerzLife Forums :: ijji Games :: Rohan: Blood Feud-
Jump to: