GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Welcome to GamerzLife. Please register or log in. Please try to be as active as possible. Thank You, Please Donate to help us out. And get VIP or Donator Status. And help support our upcoming Private Server. Thank You!
GamerzLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GamerzLife

The Only Way to Game

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 User Cp
 Faq
 GamerzLife VIP
 Donate
 Youtube
 ChatBox

Donate
Forum Status
hit counters
Since Sunday June 14, 2009
Latest topics
» How to save your time in finding a good web design team.
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am by MelissaGods

» what xp you need for next rank guide
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm by odosama01

» Howz it goin?
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm by odosama01

» Rohan Gaming Quality
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm by odosama01

» Too Many Hackers on SF...
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm by odosama01

» Go to Desperia.com
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm by odosama01

» HI IM JUSTIN JACKASS
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm by Resistance

» Tales of Vesparia can take u a while...
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am by j u s t i n

» hey guys add me on here
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm by odosama01

Top posters
Resistance
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Vote_lcap1Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Voting_bar1Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Vote_rcap1 
Datzmark
Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Vote_lcap1Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Voting_bar1Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Vote_rcap1 
kingddh2
j u s t i n
Drakren
odosama01
Tanakanator
sl33py
Jose
bluepool17

Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanakanator

Tanakanator

Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior   Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 pm

People do not usually use warriors to make a hybrid. However, it is possible. The hybrid is only designed for Fighters. The Hp Warrior is a class to have only hp. 35 str is required and the rest of the ability points is saved until improving max hp is maxed. Once the skill is maxed the user may put all of the ability points saved onto hp making the users hp increase dramatically. The skill build for a warrior is the same after that. Once the fighter job is obtained, the user will max out power guard. Power guard is the key attack for hp warriors. Once power guard is maxed, one may choose to solo bosses at such a low level allowing them to level quickly. The ultimate pro to this job is the money. Hp warriors do not require a lot of money for they depend on their hp so increasing defense is unnecessary. The most appropriate equips for the job is speed equips. Hp warriors are one of the most challenging yet beneficial classes. The choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Leestar

Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior   Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 am

Lolz ic... haha i was thinking of making a warrior before i quit. lolz
Back to top Go down

Maple Story Hybrid jobs- Warrior
Page 1 of 1